Erasmus plus Programme Guide 2018 is out!
European Commission has published first version of Programme Guide 2018 and I would like to draw your attention to several changes:
- Involvement of newcomers is added as award criteria: through mobility tool it is visible that there is repetition of participant going from event to event and it is expected that people who were not beneficiaries of Erasmus plus will be more involved
- Accompanying persons are now eligible costs in KA2 and KA3 to ensure protection and safety as well as effective learning
- Declaration of Honour is now eligibility criteria
- Transnational Youth Initiatives are more visible
- Rates are adapted to costs of living in certain countries
As European Solidarity Corps still doesn’t have legal basis, you can see that in Programme Guide you will find Volunteering projects which are, individual ones (ex-EVS) and group ones (from 2 weeks to 2 months, at least 10 and not more than 40 people).
EVS will not be communicated as an activity (brand) but will still stay as an opportunity under individual volunteering.
February 1, 2018 12:00
April 26, 2018 12:00
October 4, 2018, 12:00
These are the main changes of the Programme for 2018, you will find more in the Guide itself.
by YEU Office