An Exchange of Thoughts and Supports on the Topic of Cyber Bullying
A training course on the topic of cyberbullying in Armenia took place on the 18th to the 25th of May with young people from a number of different countries across Europe. The training course focused on introducing the group to the topic of bullying, cyberbullying and came up with ways in which they could tackle/ change
Like many, the participants found the topic challenging as there are many ways to view cyber bullies and the fact that
The topic of bullying is not a new
Examples of cyberbullying include:
- Nasty messages online or on the mobile phone;
- Comments on your posts or posts about you;
- Being excluded from online groups and forums;
- Embarrassing photos being put online without your permission;
- Offensive chat on online gaming;
- Fake online profiles being created with an intent to defame you.
This compendium focuses on the psychology behind (cyber) bullying, explore some case studies that look into the world of cyber bullies, and also looks at strategies that can be used to manage certain styles of cyber bullies. It proposes some methods of empowerment and resources that can be used to further the discussion and knowledge of the topic of
Compendium can be downloaded here.
Supported by European Youth Foundation and Armenian Progressive Youth.