Relaxing at the beach might be an option, but keep these in mind during summer:)
1) Translation training placements at the European Parliament
Period: 1-3 months
Deadline: 15th August
Eligible applicants should:
- Be nationals of an EU member-state or a candidate country.
- Be 18 on the start date of the traineeship.
- Have a perfect knowledge of one of the official languages of the EU or the official language of a candidate country and a good knowledge of two other official languages of the EU.
- Not have been awarded any traineeship or have been in a paid employment for more than four weeks.
2) International Citizen Media Award 2013
Objective: Promote the work in citizen media.
Deadline: 31ST August
Video (individual product, short movie, movie in a television broadcast, video podcast, etc.)
Audio (individual product, radio spot in a radio broadcast, podcast, etc.)
- 1st prize: EUR 1000 - trophy - certificate.
- 2nd prize: participation in an international media camp - trophy - certificate.
- 3rd prize: EUR 300 - trophy - certificate.
- 1st Prize: EUR 300 - trophy - certificate.
Eligible Participants: The competition is open to individuals, groups, associations, civil initiatives, school classes and especially for producers, actors and editorial teams in the field of citizen media work.
Should have been created between 1st August 2012 and 31st August 2013.
Every participant/ group can submit only one entry per category up to 20 minutes.
Theme: Citizen Media for Democracy and Tolerance - Against Racism and Right - Wing Extremism
Find more: http://www.youth4media.eu/?page_id=5088