YEU Membership Commitee - call for new mandate
Dear YEU Member Organizations,
According to the YEU Membership Procedures, in order to ensure the transparency for the matters concerning membership procedures, YEU Governing Board is now opening the call for members of the Membership Committee, the consultative body for membership procedures.
The role of the Membership Committee is to review the membership status and give recommendations to General Assembly (GA).
The MC also reviews the applications of potential members and can produce motivated reports on the membership applications to the Board. Additionally, the Membership Committee can be addressed by existing members in relation to adopted changes relevant to their membership status, such as changes of statutes and/or legal status.
The Committee will be chaired by a Member of the Governing Board (without the right to vote in this body).
The Membership Committee will be appointed annually at the GA with one year mandate given by the GA itself.
Profile and requirements:
The present call is open for 3 members coming from full Member Organizations of YEU International.
Apart from the requirement set above, the applicants should fulfill the following criteria:
• Have strong analytical skills and good experience of working with organizational structures and statutes of youth organizations.
• Have a very good knowledge of YEU International and particularly of its membership criteria;
• Have a good knowledge and experience of the different realities of YEU Member Organizations;
• Have a clear vision on how their involvement in the Membership Committee can be useful for the YEU International and its Member Organizations;
• Be able to work in English;
In order to apply, the candidates should send the application form until 11th November, 2016 23:59.
On the basis of the nominations received, the Board will select three proposed members and send the proposal to the General Assembly for a vote on 25-26 November 2016.
The mandate of the Membership Committee appointed at the GA in November 2016 will run from 01.12.2016 until 01.12.2017. Apply here!