“GREEN conNEXTion” CALL FOR PARTNERS
Dear Member Organizations,
YEU is looking for partners for youth exchange that will happen in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg in August/September 2015.
Although of crucial importance for the future of humankind, sustainable development and environment protection are not top priority topics in many of the countries in Europe and young people are still not aware what global climate changes can bring and are bringing to their lives. Not many are ready to devote themselves to raising awareness of their co-peers on sustainable development as well to promote personal responsibility of each and one of us regarding protection of Earth and nature. We want to include all young people to work on this issue and to raise awareness among them that only if we are work together we can contribute to our local community. Gathering people from different backgrounds will help us to combat discrimination, prejudices and work on inclusion of young people of different backgrounds (social, economic, ethnic and cultural).
The main idea is to discover the world of healthy and sustainable lifestyles in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg and build capacities of participants for transferring newly gained know-how and examples of good practice to partner countries by disseminating them through youth projects.
Objectives of the project are:
• To raise awareness about principles of sustainable development and necessity of environmental protection
• To gather experience, information and knowledge on sustainability from different stakeholders in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg
• To raise awareness and learn the ways to ensure active participation of young people related to personal responsibility and everyday contribution to sustainable development
• To promote cycling and traditional preparation of food as healthy and green lifestyles
• To share experiences and learning by doing and reflect on participants’ experiences
• To motivate and support participants in using newly gained knowledge and skills to follow up on the project by organizing different events in their countries
Responsibilities of the partners
Partners will have to send 1 group leader and 4 participants to the exchange and prepare them for the event.
How to apply?
If you are interested to become a partner, please fill in the data requested in YEU Intranet. Please adjust the form according to the topic of the project and provide thorough information since the quality of the partnership is taken into consideration when the National Agencies evaluate the application. We cannot accept one-line answers.
Please, apply by the 15th January 2015.
The mandate form will be sent to the applicants later on, after the National Agency provides us with the new mandate forms. If you have any questions, send e mail to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be happy to work with you!
* Call is open for all Member Organizations and countries. However, YEU will select partners based on quality of application as well as available funds of National Agency.