GamifyEU - Make it real: from games to policies call for facilitators
YEU International is opening the call for 5 facilitators for “Make it real: from games to policies” a second large scale youth exchange under our long-term project GamifyEU, which will be held in Brussels, Belgium between 04-12/09/2020 (travel days included).
The second large scale youth exchange will bring young people who participated in the educational events together, one year after the elections, guided by representatives of the young people involved in the first youth exchange (Portimao/Portugal) and by the trained youth workers. They will have the chance to meet in Brussels again and to directly follow up with elected MEPs on the requests and suggestions made by young people, presenting at the same time the results and outcomes of the project.
During this event, the final revision of the platform (including all feedback collected over the previous 20 months of activities from young people, youth workers and other relevant stakeholders) will be done and officially launch the final version of the platform at the local/regional and national level.
More information about the project: www.gamifyeu.org
The profile of facilitator:
- Have some knowledge of and motivation for methods and methodologies used in international activities.
- Have a basic understanding of inclusion, volunteering, and intercultural dialogue.
- Have a basic understanding of intercultural learning and non-formal education.
- Able to facilitate a session on a training course, seminar, youth exchange, or other.
- Has supported taken part in the planning and implementation of educational activities.
Responsibilities of the Facilitator:
- To have regular online meetings with other trainers and the project coordinator in order to plan the trainings;
- To help develop in cooperation with the senior trainer the latest version of the daily programme latest 2 weeks before the trainings;
- To develop the relevant session outlines the latest 2 weeks before the trainings;
- To be present at the trainings and implement their tasks in a collective way;
- To have a daily evaluation with the project coordinator during the training;
- To help prepare a final report which needs to be submitted to the project coordinator latest 3 weeks after the training
- To closely follow up the developments within the processes
Fee for a facilitator is 60 EUR per day, gross amount. We are foreseeing 7 working days in total.
If selected, all the details including YEU Golden rules, YEU Code of Conduct, deadlines, tasks and conditions will be stated in the contract between facilitators and YEU. Travel costs within travel costs limits and visa costs (if any) are covered by YEU 100%.
If you are interested, please apply here, no later than May 15th 23:59.