CALLS FOR HOSTING YEU GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2015 and YEU DEVELOPING YOU 2016
YEU International Administrative Office is opening calls for Member Organizations for hosting YEU General Assembly 2015 and/or YEU developing YOU 2016.
Hosting General Assembly 2015 involves following activities:
- Two Governing Board meetings (before and after GA)
- General Assembly of YEU (2 days)
Hosting YEU developing YOU event for 2016 involves the following activities:
- YEU Developing You event (usually one International activity)
- One Governing Board meeting (during the event)
Member Organizations can apply for one or both calls. All applicant organizations should be able and willing to undertake the following responsibilities:
- To provide 2 resource persons to work with Administrative Office (AO) on preparation of the activities;
- The hosting organization undertakes the responsibility to take care of logistics together with AO regarding accommodation, food, visas, local transportation and local activities relevant to the programme of the GA or YEU Developing You event;
- The hosting organization undertakes the responsibility to fundraise for the event as well to establish the contacts with media in order to ensure visibility of the event;
Please discuss these calls in your organization and if you are interested to host one of these events in your country in November 2015/April 2016 then apply with your expression of interest here.
The main criteria in selection process will be capacity of the Member Organization to fundraise for event!
THE DEADLINE FOR THE ANSWER TO THIS CALL IS January 19th 2015, 23:59h CET.