Call for YEU Newsmail journalists
Youth for Exchange and Understanding is international network that functions by youth and for youth. The concept of the YEU Newsmail is to cover and disseminate issues, events and activities that concerns to young people in Europe or could be important for them. YEU proposes several topics to be covered by journalists, among them Youth participation, Human Rights, Gender issues, Mobility issues, Environment and etc. The journalists are welcomed to initiate and propose their own topics to cover.
YEU Newsmail is published monthly, at the beginning of each month. The journalists propose their topics and prepare them till 22 of each month. The preferable size of the articles is one or two A4 pages. The language of the articles is English. YEU Newsmail team now consists of YEU Newsmail editor and 3 journalists. Our team would like to welcome 2 more journalists.
Selection criteria; (Priority will be given to those that most closely meet these criteria)
- Have previous experience as journalist
- Are proficient users of English language
- Are aware about YEU international activities
- Can act according to deadlines set by YEU international
The responsibilities of the journalists
- To propose several articles for publication
- To provide one article for monthly publication of YEU Newsmail
- To be able to meet the deadlines set by YEU Newsmail team
- To contribute to activities that lead to YEU Newsmail promotion
If you are interested in becoming YEU journalist, apply here.