YEU Strategic planning 2022-2025 – call for proposals
In December 2019, YEU General Assembly adopted new YEU Strategic Priorities 2021-2024 defining YEU approaches, commitment and priorities which have set the grounds for the new Strategic plan of YEU.
Due to COVI19 pandemic, YEU Members have decided to extend the current Strategic plan 2017-2020 until the end of 2021 with a deadline to have the new Strategic Plan 2022-2025 ready for General Assembly to be held in spring 2021.
To draft the next strategic plan of the network, based on the mandate given by the membership
The strategic plan must be in line with the YEU vision: World united by shared values of peace, understanding and respecting the differences as well as human rights of each living being
The strategic plan should be flexible, in order to allow the network to engage in unforeseen processes, as well as holistic, covering all aspects of the organisation, and not only the project implementation, policy and membership-related aspects of our work.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
YEU is looking for a consultant or a team to support us in conducting the strategic planning process and deliver a Strategic plan draft until April 2021 latest.
● To take stock of the reflections and consultations done so far in order to develop the strategic plan
● to give input for the preparation and implement face to face or online consultations with Member Organisations in the beginning of 2021
● to organise the first introductory session on the Strategic planning process on December 12th 2020 during YEU General Assembly which will be held online.
● To consult with members of the office and Governing Board to gather input & expertise to draft the strategic plan
● To draft the next strategic plan of YEU until April 2021
● To be flexible and responsive
● To work according to the timeline of the Youth Forum
● To respect the deadlines
● Relevant experience in change processes and strategic planning
The person would be hired on a consultancy basis, with a set of agreed deliverables.
Please submit your expression of interest, in the form that you find suitable, and covering the following elements:
● Describe your experience and expertise on the topic, and list examples of relevant work
● Describe your motivation to work with the YEU and to participate in the development of the next strategic priorities of the network
● Present your ideas and proposal for a plan, including a timeline for the design of the feedback process, and how you foresee to manage your role
● Present your budget proposal - the itemised quote must include a breakdown of all costs.
Please send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 19th 2020 23:59 CET. All applicants will be informed about the results by November 23rd 2020.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.