GAMIFYEU ONLINE YOUTH EXCHANGE -CALL FOR FACILITATORS
YEU International is opening the call for 3 facilitators for “GamifyEU Youth Exchange” a large scale youth exchange under our long-term project GamifyEU, which will be held online (using different digital online platforms and tools) between 09/11/2020 and 18/12/2020. The main exchange event will happen from 28/11 to 08/12/2020.
Youth exchange will aim at building bridges between young people in 5 countries sharing their thoughts and dreams about the future of Europe, especially in the light of COVID19 and its impact. Participants will be playing new Engage, Connect, Empower and Take a Step Forward storylines and giving feedback to developers regarding potential improvements. Additionally, participants will be learning about the EU, its milestones, values and principles, EU youth goals, different aspects of human rights, intercultural learning and understanding, as well as plan their follow up activities on the local level.
More information about the project and its activities:www.gamifyeu.org and https://www.facebook.com/GamifyEU
The profile of facilitator:
- Has some knowledge and experience in using NFE methods in international activities.
- Has a basic understanding of EU processes, human rights and intercultural dialogue.
- Has some understanding of developing online learning activities using digital tools and platforms.
- Is able to facilitate an online learning and exchange session.
- Has supported taken part in the planning and implementation of educational activities.
The advantage will have the facilitators and trainers who are participating in the training for online facilitation organized within the GamifyEU project.
Responsibilities of the Facilitator:
- To have regular online meetings with other trainers and the project coordinator in order to plan the activity;
- To help develop in cooperation with the senior trainer the latest version of the programme before the start of the activity;
- To develop the relevant session outlines the before the start of the activity;
- To be present at the online platform and during real-time activities and implement their tasks in a collective way;
- To have a regular evaluation with the project coordinator and senior trainer during the activity;
- To help prepare a final report which needs to be submitted to the project coordinator latest 3 weeks after the activity;
- To closely follow up the developments within the processes
Fee for a facilitator is 60 EUR per day, gross amount. We are foreseeing 7 full working days in total per facilitator, considering that the working days will be spread among the team members and in a period of more than a month.
If selected, all the details including YEU Golden rules, YEU Code of Conduct, deadlines, tasks and conditions will be stated in the contract between facilitators and YEU.
If you are interested, please apply here, no later than October 28th 23:59.