Community Volunteers Foundation
Toplum Gönüllüleri Vakfı
TOG contributes to the personal development of young people by encouraging them to participate in social responsibility projects as volunteers. In doing so, it increases young people’s community involvement on a voluntary basis.
Every year the Foundation supports the realization of over 980 projects and activities implemented by about 40,000 young people in over 120 university clubs.
- Trains trainers who implement peer to peer trainings on subjects such as volunteerism, project management, human rights, social rights, reproductive health, health literacy and organizational management
- Offers face to face support to university student clubs according to their needs
- Provides scholarship opportunities and internships to young people
- Creates a learning environment that increases youth mobility, which in turn supports learning from other young people and youth organizations
- Supports young people’s ideas on social problems specific to their projects and helps them find financing for these projects
- Investigates and contacts stakeholders to increase awareness on the needs of university students within the public realm
TOG aims to contribute to peace in the society by empowering youth.
TOG works to create an environment in which young people can solve their problems through volunteerism and shape their own future.
Address: Hobyar Mh. Rahvancılar Sk. No:7 1.Vakıf Han Kat.1 34112 Eminönü, İstanbul – TURKEY
Telephone: +90 2163218998